Boston's home for creativity.
Located inside a century old fire station in the Boston Shipyard, Studio 16 brings a new level of quality and ease to all forms of storytelling.
- 2,500 square foot studio with a 55' x 20' wall.
- Ceiling lighting grid with 40 outlets.
- 5 minutes to Logan Airport and 10 minutes to Downtown Boston and the Seaport District.
- Ground floor loading access with 24 hour security.
- Full kitchen, bathroom and office spaces.
Studio 16 is ideal for:
- High control productions for automotive, fashion, product, food.
- Grassroots video production for startups and accelerators
- Extended productions for features and series
- Video productions for interviews, green screen, or table top set-ups.